Thursday, June 26, 2008

Trip is over - time to pack

Got into Oklahoma early, but decided to stay there instead of heading home. We all went out to eat good mexican food that night with Judy and her mother. Headed home the next day - dropped bill and emily off at Temple and got home early Friday afternoon. Tim and Ruth had stayed in Denver a couple of nights and flew home Friday too.

It was a great trip - everyone had a good time and all were fun to be with. Nobody got mad (I think) or got their feelings hurt (I hope). Don't know what the boys have planned for their 61st birthday year, but I hope I get to go. I don't mind being the youngest of the group and tagging along, if they don't mind being the old folks, ha, ha.

Well, time to start packing for my Colorado trip - wheeeeeee!

No comments: