Thursday, February 14, 2013

Costa Rica Day 12 - San Jose to Dallas to Austin

Long day traveling - I got really sick on the plane and filled up a barf bag, several of them in fact.  Oops.  Oh well, at least it waited until the good stuff was over. Finally got home around 5:30 or 6.  Now all unpacked, everything is clean and I'm ready for my next trip. 

This was a really great trip and I recommend it to anyone who loves to look at lots of pretty scenery, see different animals and birds in the wild, eat lots of good food and meet some really nice people. I plan to try and go on a really nice trip with this group (Collete Explorations and Sue Steakley) every year until I'm too old to enjoy myself any more.  There's no use just sitting home in my chair goofing around on the computer and watching TV ALL the time.  I might as well do it while I still can, even if I do clench up when thinking about the cost.  I'm trying to be less of a miser (thrifty?) and stop worrying about spending money.

It IS nice to be back in my own bed though.

No comments: